Clear all

AMD Zen 4 Ryzen 7000 series prices in USA

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@dennisyt)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Up against Intel's best processor, the Intel Core i9 12900K, AMD promises to gain up to 11% performance on a single core, and 44% performance in multi-core, with up to 47% more performance per watts consumed. Here, AMD continues to bet mainly on raw performance to stand out, even if the firm goes through the question of performance per watt. With its hybrid architecture, Intel can do wonders on laptops in terms of power reduction, which is not reflected in a desktop processor like the 12900K.

In gaming, and compared to the previous generation, AMD promises up to 40% performance gain in physics-intensive games like Rainbow Six Siege and F1 2021 (+36%). The gain is more limited, but still noticeable, on high performance games like CS Go (+5%).

• AMD Ryzen 5 7600X : 299 dollars.
  • AMD Ryzen 7 7700X : 399 dollars.
  • AMD Ryzen 9 7900X : 549 dollars.
  • AMD Ryzen 9 7950X : 699 dollars.

The price range is very close to that announced in 2020 by AMD for its Ryzen 5000. The brand is therefore not raising prices for its processors. The Ryzen 9 7950X even allows itself a reduction of 100 dollars, compared to the 799 dollars of the launch of the Ryzen 9 5950X. Competition is always good for us 🙂

AMD did not change the cooling systems (ventirad or watercooling)  It cab be used with AM4 sockets and will be compatible with AM5 motherboards. So you don't have to buy everything again.

(@fling7)
Estimable Member

I hope, I can get one before they got out of stock like in one minute. 

ReplyQuote
(@techadmin)
Estimable Member Admin

I don't think so too we will be able to see these CPUs in any store available any time soon.

ReplyQuote