Icarus is a hardcore survival game that is mostly focused on session-based PvE mod for up to eight co-op players. Some users are finding it difficult to change the language on your Icarus, but we explained how to change the language on this guide. Icarus is set to English by default.
Table of Contents
Changing Icarus’ Language in Steam
- Open Steam and go to your game library
- Select Icarus from your library
- Right-click on Icarus and open Properties
- Select the Language tab
- In the drop-down menu, select the language you want to use
- Click okay and close
Changing Language in Game Settings
You can follow the simple steps below to change the language of Icarus.
- Launch Icarus
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Go to the Gameplay option.
- Look for the Language selection options
- Normally, it is set to English
- Click on English and scroll to the language you want
Even though many different languages supported by the game, you still may not find your own language.
Change Language by Tweaking Starting parameters
- Launch Steam
- Go to Library
- Select Icarus in your game library list
- Click on Properties
- Select Starting Parameters or Set launch options depending on your game version
- Add the following codes to change the language:
- -language English
This method is a bit difficult but still works for now.