Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Dogecoin (DOGE) enjoy uninterrupted popularity among investors. Interest in buying Bitcoin will exceed even demand for Apple and Tesla by 2022.
- Internal statistics currently show Bitcoin (BTC) as the most attractive asset, according to a statement by Aparna Chennapragada, Head of Product at US broker Robinhood’s Bitcoin Conference 2022 in Miami.
- This puts the largest cryptocurrency ahead of shares in the tech groups Apple (APPL) and Tesla (TSLA).
- According to the statistics presented, the second largest cryptocurrency Ethereum (ETH) is also more popular than the largest electric car maker Tesla.
- Dogecoin (DOGE), the largest MEME coin backed by Elon Musk, is also among the top 10 most sought-after financial stocks.
- This development can be seen as a strong signal to increase investor confidence in cryptocurrencies.