If you get the annoying “Get the full version of farming simulator 22 here Error” follow the steps below to learn how to fix this problem.
How to Fix “Get the Full Version Error in FS22
Follow the steps below to fix “full version” message, here’s how you handle it.
- Open C: Users – Your User Name – Documents – My Games – FarmingSimulator2022
- Find your currently used save game slot (could be savegame1,savegame2, or savegame3)
- Inside the folder, open careerSavegame.xml with notepad or text editor
- Find the “playtime” lines through search (ctrl+F)
- Inside the bracket, change whatever number in there with -9999999
- Save and close
- Now find another file called farms.xml
- Do the same
NOTE: Do not forget to put (-) minus before playtime number.
Other Guides for FS 22: